Meet Me Monday

Hey y'all!

For my first blog post, I wanted to do a Meet Me Monday about myself!

                           Me and my Mr. in CA!

A little about me:

I was born in Virginia but have grown up as a proud North Carolinian!
I graduated Magna Cum Laude from East Carolina University (Go Pirates!)
I taught first grade in Kinston, NC for two years.
I moved to Columbia, NC to live with my fiancé.
We got married October 10, 2015.
I teach Kindergarten now.
I admire Ron Clark and have met him twice thanks to being a NC Teaching Fellow. (Even ate dinner with him in a small group at Texas Roadhouse)
I enjoy spending time: *with my husband just laying around *with my two cocker spaniels (Charley & Samuel) * in the boat out on the river *with my feet in the sand

Check out my store, Pinterest, and Instagram!
And leave a comment at the bottom to tell me what future posts you'd like to see!


2 comments: